Search By Map
Exclusive Real Estate
RESIDENTIAL HAVES & WANTS
BUSINESS HAVES & WANTS
FOR SALE BY OWNER (FSBO)
VIP Corporate Club Card Access
Real Estate News
Courts of Canterbury
Courts Of Canterbury
Courts Of Canterbury is a new single-family home development
currently in preconstruction at 52 Coulter Street,
. Sales for available units range in price from $794,900 to over $1,041,900.
Courts Of Canterbury has a total of 99 units. Sizes range from 1423 to 2587 square feet.
Courts Of Canterbury Summary
Magnificent Bungalow & Bungalow-Lofts Steps From The Lake In Port Perry
Imagine a collection of bungalow and bungalow-loft designs on 42' and 50’ lots blended seamlessly into the wonderful, established adult-lifestyle community of Canterbury Common. Just steps from Lake Scugog, these magnificent new residences feature modern, open-concept living spaces that are ideal for entertaining.
Just minutes away, Port Perry’s thriving, historic downtown offers shopping, restaurants, services and so much more. Discover Courts of Canterbury — bungalow and bungalow-loft living at its very best.
Features & Finishes
1. Architecturally designed homes with genuine clay brick, “maintenance free” * Vinyl siding, shakes, stone veneer, detail stone, precast concrete sills, as per plan. Sides and rear of homes to be brick, as per Vendor’s Architectural plans. House siting and exterior colour package selections are architecturally controlled.
2. Architectural features include raked and/or tooled masonry joints (Vendor’s choice), dormers, decorative columns, frieze boards, precast stone detailing and decorative brackets, as per elevation.
3. Corner-lot flankage elevations to receive enhanced architectural details, as per architectural control.
4. 2 x 6 exterior stud walls with OSB wall sheathing. ***
5. Engineered roof systems with raised heel trusses.
6. Prefinished “maintenance free”* aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughing and downspouts (as per elevation).
7. Premium manufacturer’s “shake-like” 40-year limited warranty architectural self-sealing asphalt shingles provides durability, high grade and tear resistant.
8. Wood and steel beam construction.
9. Engineered floor joist system for all subfloors, not including landings.
10. 5/8” premium engineered OSB tongue & groove subfloor, nailed, glued and screwed. ***
11. 3/8” plywood or 7/16” OSB roof sheathing, Vendor’s choice. ***
12. Poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing, weeping tiles (where required) and exterior drainage membrane.
13. Precast patterned patio slabs from driveway to front porch as per approved grading and/or site plan. Front & rear door(s) to receive precast concrete patio step(s) where site grading requires.
14. Ceiling heights - 9’0” ceilings on ground floor and 8’0” ceilings on second floor loft. ***
15. Concrete garage slab with reinforced grade beams.
16. Drain water heat recovery unit (DWHR) to be installed in each home for heat recovery from waste drain water.
17. 3 piece rough-in bathroom (drains only) in basement, as per plan.
18. Garage interior to be finished with drywall taped and primed.
19. PEX (Cross-linked polyethylene) hot and cold water lines throughout.
20. All homes to be “Grey Water Ready”.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
21. “Maintenance free”* thermopane Energy Star® qualified coloured vinyl casement windows (coloured windows as per the exterior colour packages approved by the Controlling Architect) on all elevations, including rear. Muntin bars within the panes of glass on front elevation only, as per plan. Standard basement windows to be Energy Star® qualified white vinyl sliders. All windows to be double glazed with low emissive coating, argon filled gas and insulated spacer bars for greater energy cost savings. All operable windows to have screens. Some decorative windows have fixed glass panes and/or black glass, as per plan.
22. All exterior door(s), windows and building perforations are foam insulated and fully caulked.
23. Steel clad insulated front entry door(s) with grip set(s) and deadbolt. Glass panes in doors, transoms or sidelights, as per plan.
24. Insulated metal door from the garage into the home, as per plan. The Vendor reserves the right to execute any one of the following at the Vendor’s sole discretion should the lot specific grading not allow door access into the home: 1) The ground floor entry may be dropped a maximum of 3 risers to accommodate the entry door into the home or 2) Provide a deck in the garage or 3) Substitute the door from the garage to the home with a wall if the grade exceeds 2 or 3 risers.*** All conditions are subject to house design, grading and zoning bylaw restrictions.
25. Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors.
26. Sliding glass patio door with screen, or French door (no screen), as per plan.**
27. 200 AMP service with circuit breakers and copper wiring throughout.
28. Heavy-duty cable and outlet for stove and dryer.
29. One waterproof exterior electrical outlet at rear, one at the front porch, one outlet on a separate circuit in the garage and one switch-controlled outlet at the front porch soffit for holiday lighting (location of outlets determined by Vendor).
30. One outlet in garage ceiling for future installation of garage door opener (opener not supplied by Vendor).
31. All electrical outlets and light fixtures located within all perimeter walls and 2nd floor ceilings are installed in sealed boxes.
32. Ceiling fixtures in foyer, hallways, mudroom, laundry, walk-in closet, great room, living room, formal room, kitchen, breakfast, den, recreation room, all bedrooms and all bathrooms, with LED light bulbs (min 75% of home) with Vendor supplied fixtures.**
33. Switch controlled capped ceiling outlet provided for future dining area light fixture, as per plan.
34. All electrical switches and outlets to be white Décora.
35. Prewired for television and telephone in master bedroom and great room or living room, as per plan. All rough-in outlets as noted to be left as non-terminated wiring.
36. Electronic smoke detectors on all levels of the home and in all bedrooms. Carbon monoxide detectors on all levels.
37. Front entry door chimes.
38. Rough-in central vacuum outlets located in all finished areas. Pipes
dropped to unfinished space in basement only.
39. Electrical outlet provided below counter within kitchen island and/or
peninsula cabinet, as per code (only applicable on the island when the island is permanently fixed with plumbing).
40. One rough-in for future power supply for electrical vehicle, including conduit and electrical box located in garage. ***
HEATING & INSULATION
41. Upgraded R31 expandable spray foam insulation to garage ceiling and
exterior overhangs where there are livable areas above.
42. Exterior walls above grade insulated to R24 high-density insulation. R60
insulation in attic space above living areas. Basement walls insulated with R20 blanket insulation, full height.
43. Electronic programmable thermostat centrally located on main floor, at Vendor’s discretion.
44. Power vented Energy Star® qualified gas fired hot water tank.
45. Hot water tank and one or more mechanical components on a rental basis with designated supplier at Vendor’s sole discretion.
46. High-efficiency, Energy Star® qualified forced air gas furnace including central air conditioning.
47. Furnace and hot water tank location and orientation may vary.
48. All homes to be equipped with HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) paired with furnace.
49. All exposed mainline metal ductwork joints in basement are sealed.
50. Ducts professionally cleaned and sanitized. (Purchaser supplied with certificate, which is to be redeemed within 3 months from date of closing).
51. Optional gas fireplace, as per plan.***
52. Energy Star® qualified exhaust fan in laundry room; applies only if no operating window is present in the laundry room.
53. Exterior venting for dryer in laundry room.
54. Single basin free-standing laundry tub with 2-handle faucet, as per plan.
55. Optional upper cabinets in laundry room, as per plan.
56. “Oatey” box (or equivalent) recessed in the wall of finished laundry rooms in the vicinity of the washer to facilitate ease of connection of the washing machine hot and cold water lines as well as the drain.
57. Interior walls to be painted with 2 (two) coats of off-white premium quality latex paint, 1 (one) coat prime plus 1 (one) coat finish.
58. All interior doors and trim to be painted with (2) two coats of white premium quality latex paint, one (1) coat prime and one (1) coat finish.
59. All ceilings to have sprayed stipple ceilings with 4” smooth borders in finished rooms except for kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room which have smooth ceilings. Closets have sprayed stipple ceilings without smooth borders.
60. Trimmed archways, as per plan.
61. Staircase in finished areas to consist of natural finish oak stringers, nosing, posts, pickets and handrails. Stair treads and risers to be carpeted. All selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
62. Optional tray ceiling in the master bedroom, as per plan. Smooth painted finish ceilings inside the optional tray ceilings of the master bedroom, as per plan.
63. All closets, including linen, to have white vinyl coated wire shelving.
64. Trim to be approx. 4” baseboards and 2-3/4” casing in all finished areas, as per plan. ***
65. Interior pewter or brushed nickel finish door levers and door hardware (hinges painted), Vendor’s choice.
66. Privacy locks on master bedroom and bathroom doors.
67. Granite countertop with standard edge profile and clean-cut back,
double stainless-steel under-mount sink and single lever faucet with pullout spray, from Vendor’s standard samples.
68. Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen.
69. Quality cabinetry in kitchen with hardware from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan. Colour matched kick plates.
70. Valance moulding under the kitchen uppers, as per plan (electrical not included).
71. Pantry, island and extended breakfast counter, as per plan.
72. Kitchen cabinetry to have extended upper cabinets with crown molding, as per plan.
73. Full depth fridge gable(s) with deep upper cabinet above fridge space, as per plan.
74. Split electrical outlets provided above the kitchen countertop and dedicated outlet for the refrigerator.
75. Dropped ceiling boxes over the kitchen as required, at Vendor’s discretion.
76. Stove exhaust hood fan (white) with light, vented to exterior.
77. Dishwasher space provided with rough-in (includes electrical and plumbing only) as per, plan.
78. Quality cabinetry in all bathrooms from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
79. Postform laminate counters with over-mount sink, as per plan. Selections from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
80. Washerless, single-lever, water-efficient faucet(s) in all bathroom vanities with pop-up drains.
81. Bathroom fixtures to be white.
82. Master ensuite to have acrylic drop-in soaker tub, with a two handle deck or wall-mounted water efficient Roman faucet and a minimum 12” of ceramic wall tiles around tub deck, as per plan.
83. Master ensuite shower stalls to be finished with chrome-framed clear glass panels and half panels, complete with clear glass
shower door, as per plan (ceiling not tiled) and a water proof recessed ceiling light. Stone slab seats as per plan.
84. Quality ceramic wall tiles in tub enclosures, where applicable, to height of dropped ceiling (ceiling not tiled).
85. Mirrors in all bathrooms with wall mounted strip lighting above the mirror.
86. Ceramic soap dish in shower stall and tub enclosure, as per plan.
Ceramic paper holder and towel bar supplied only, not installed (white).
87. Energy Star® qualified exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
88. Pressure balance bathtub and shower faucets in all bathrooms, where applicable, for safety and comfort.
89. DensShield tile backer with built-in moisture barrier in shower stall and tub enclosure, as per plan.
90. Energy efficient water saver showerhead and toilet tanks.
91. Choice of 12” X 12” or 13” x 13” (approx.) ceramic tile in the foyer, kitchen, breakfast, mudroom, laundry, all bathrooms and finished
basement foyer, as per plan. Selections from Vendor’s standard samples.
92. Torly’s laminate pre-finished flooring in all areas excluding tiled
and broadloom areas, as per plan.*** Selections from Vendor’s standard samples.
93. Berber broadloom with 1/4” high density chipfoam underpad or 35oz polyester broadloom with 12mm standard foam
underpad in all bedrooms, basement, loft recreation rooms and stair treads, risers and mid-height landings, as per plan.
Choice of colours from Vendor’s standard samples (one colour throughout).***
94. Black coach lamp at front door and at sectional roll up garage door(s).
95. Black or pewter grip set(s) and dead bolt installed on front entry door – Vendor’s choice. All secondary entrances in the home to have a dead bolt with knob, colour of hardware as per the exterior colour schedules.
96. Two (2) water taps with inside shut-off valves. One (1) in garage and one (1) at the back of the house, located at Vendor’s discretion.
97. Lot to be fully sodded except for hard surfaces. **
98. Approximately 8’ x 7’ steel sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative inserts, as per plan. Garage doors to have heavy duty springs and rust resistant door hardware.***
99. Two stage asphalt driveway to be provided. (Driveway consisting of base coat and top coat).
100. Where rear ‘lookout basement’ conditions are applicable, the following features are standard and included in any premiums applicable to the lot: the wood deck off the main floor will be approximately 5’ x 10’ at minimum, complete with stairs to grade and oversized casement window(s) on the rear basement wall, layout as per Vendor’s Architectural recommendations; balance of standard size windows to be vinyl sliders. Where “walkout basement” conditions apply, the following features are standard and included in any premiums applicable to the lot: sliding patio door, oversized casement window(s), additional brick or siding, framing, insulation on rear wall of basement and a wood balcony approximately 5’ x 10’ at minimum off main floor rear sliding patio door or French door (no stairs), as per plan, additional exterior light fixture and electrical outlet. On lots with walkout or lookout grading conditions, the number of basement windows and location of basement windows may change, as per Vendor’s Architect’s recommendations.***,**
What's Your Walk Score?
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder